The Safety of our Clients and Staff is of the Utmost Importance
Because of the “high-touch” nature of our services, the Covid-19 pandemic has required us to re-imagine how we deliver business in ways that keep that safety at the forefront of all we do.
Some of the new and necessary changes we have made include:
- New Greeters now welcome you into the Salon when we’re ready for you. They take your temperature, provide fresh smocks, and ensure that you have brought clean masks and use hand sanitizer upon entry. Greeters also place your essential belongings in a bag for you to carry through the appointment to help prevent cross-contamination. Please bring in only what you absolutely need, leaving large handbags and other items behind.
- The very specific traffic flow, from the front door entry, throughout the space for your services, contact-free payment systems, and the dedicated exit limit your contact with people and surfaces.
- Total compliance with Social Distancing practices, with at least six feet between cutting stations, plexiglass barriers between shampoo sinks and at the reception desk, utilization of all three floors of the Salon, and less chatting greatly reduces person-to-person proximity risk.
- Extended hours and availability of all three floors of the Salon enable us to space out clients and keep the number of people in the Salon at one time to the absolute minimum while continuing to serve you efficiently.
- Robust air filtration systems run throughout all service floors to maintain air quality.
- Strict adherence to the guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ensures that our space is safe and sanitized to the highest standards.
We would like to thank all of our clients who have told us how much you appreciate the many steps we have taken to make you feel protected and confident in your return to the Salon. We will always welcome your feedback and suggestions as we strive to consistently deliver a luxury experience in these challenging times.
Please note: A modest fee of $5.00 per visit will be charged to help defray the costs of time and materials necessary to perform these extensive measures to keep our Salon Family safe. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Give the gift with style.
K/W Salons Gift Cards are ideal for any occasion.
Beautifully presented, they are ready for giving and always appreciated.
They can be purchased in any denomination.
Our salon coordinators will be happy to help you with your gift card purchase.